Emergency 01522 262582
Out of hours 01522 262582
Friars Lane Surgery 01522 534841
Birchwood Surgery 01522 694275
Wragby Road 01522 535942

Travelling Abroad

What you need to consider when visiting other countries with your pet

Here at Lincvet, we can assist you with travelling abroad with your pet.

Pet Passports issued in Great Britain are no longer valid for travel into Europe and we are unable to update European passports.

However, we are able to issue Animal Health Certificates for travel into Europe.

These are for Dogs, Cats or Ferrets and require the pet to be microchipped and vaccinated against Rabies. These certificates can only be used for non-commercial purposes (when a pet isn’t being sold and the owner is travelling either with the pet or within 5 days of the pet)

For more information about Animal Health Certificates or if you plan to travel outside the EU, please go to Taking your pet dog, cat or ferret abroad: Getting an animal health certificate - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk).

If you have any questions or would like to book an appointment to plan your pets travel please contact us for more information.